We are delighted to announce the results of the 2018 German Studies Association election.
- Vice-President: Janet Ward, Department of History, University of Oklahoma
- Secretary: Margaret Menninger, Department of History, Texas State University
- Board Member (History): Ben Marschke, Department of History, Humboldt State University
- Board Member (German Language, Literature, and Culture): Priscilla Layne, Department of German and Slavic Languages and Literatures, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Board Member (Interdisciplinary): Damani Partridge, Departments of Anthropology and Afroamerican and African Studies, University of Michigan
- Board Member (Graduate Student Representative): Christy Wahl, Department of Art History, University of Wisconsin-Madison
We invite all the members of the Association to join us in thanking those of our colleagues who stood for election and volunteered to donate their time and energy to furthering the many goals and projects of the German Studies Association. We are deeply grateful to them.