Online conference registration, meal reservations, and hotel reservations for the 37th annual conference of the GSA in Denver, Colorado, are now open. Please visit the Member Services section and select Conference Registration in the left column to proceed.
The online conference registration and hotel reservation link will be available until 10 SEPTEMBER or until rooms at the hotel sell out. Anyone who registers for the conference after 10 September will be required to pay an additional $10 fee.
Please note that you can ONLY reserve a hotel room at the conference rate of $169.00 AFTER you have registered for the conference itself. You will NOT be able to reserve a room at the conference rate by calling the hotel or by booking with an online agency. You must first register for the conference to be eligible for the rate. Once you have registered for the conference, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Johns Hopkins University Press that will contain the link to the special hotel reservation page. DO NOT DISCARD OR LOSE THIS E-MAIL, AS IT WILL CONTAIN THE HOTEL RESERVATION LINK.
Please note as well that you can make meal reservations at the same time that you register for the conference. As a reminder, our luncheon and banquet speakers are:
- Friday, 4 October, luncheon: Professor David Blackbourn: "Honey, I Shrunk German History"
- Friday, 4 October, Banquet: Professor Ruth Kl'ger: "The Future of Holocaust Literature"
- Saturday, 5 October, luncheon: Ilija Trojanow: "EisTau: A One-Act Performance"
The tentative program will be posted online in early May. It will remain there until late May, at which time the final program will be edited and the printed program distributed in the summer.
Conference registration rates are as follows:
- MEMBERS: $95.00 BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10; $105.00 AFTER SEPTEMBER 10
- NON-MEMBERS:$150.00 BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10; $160.00 AFTER SEPTEMBER 10
- INDEPENDENT SCHOLARS/NO INSTITUTIONAL AFFILIATION: $35.00
- GRADUATE STUDENTS: $20.00 (GSA MEMBERS); $45.00 (NON-MEMBERS OF GSA)
- LUNCHEON RESERVATIONS: $29.00 per luncheon
- FRIDAY BANQUET RESERVATION: $42.00
- AUDIOVISUAL EXPENSES (PLEASE PAY ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR USE OF AN LCD PROJECTOR): $20.00 per person using projector
- EXHIBITORS: $150 per table
- HOTEL RATE: $169.00
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Denver!