The German Studies Association plans to post a list of dissertations completed in 2011 in its Spring 2012 newsletter, to be posted on the new website. The lists for 2009 and 2010 give a good overview of trends in German Studies and are available online within the Spring newsletters for those years. Brief abstracts are invited in all German Studies fields, from literature, history, and political science to musicology, art history, visual studies. Abstracts should include:
- Name of the author
- Title of the dissertation
- Institution where the dissertation was written and approved
- Name of dissertator supervisor
- Year the dissertation was approved
- A very brief abstract of no more than 150 words, in English or German
Any institutions that missed being included in the Spring 2011 newsletter may add dissertations from 2009-2010. Abstracts should be sent to Suzanne Marchand and should arrive no later than March 10, 2012.