Members can submit applications through our conference submissions portal *here* when it opens on January 5th 2021.
Due to the pandemic, a number of sessions and individual papers accepted for the 2020 conference later postponed their presentations until 2021 (they are now "returning" sessions). There are separate submissions tracks for "new" and "returning" submissions.
- If you are submitting a new panel, roundtable, or individual paper for 2021, you will use the "new" track.
- If you or your session postponed in 2020 in order to present in 2021, you will use the "returning" track. You do not need to resubmit abstracts for anything that was previously accepted, but you will be asked to provide the following information for the Program Committee to review:
- Names of sessions members and titles of session and/or papers
- Whether the submission has no changes at all from 2020, or
- Whether the submission has minor changes, and to note them (changes in commentator/moderator, minor title edits, etc.)
- Whether the submission has significant changes (not all participants will return, requests for a replacement presenter/paper) and a description of those changes (including titles and abstracts for significant changes or additions)
If you are a returning Individual Paper, you will receive an email by midnight of January 4th to help remind you what panel you were assigned to. (Please check your spam folder.)
Thank you for helping us stay organized for the 2021 conference. If you find an error, or have any questions, please email the Program Committee or the GSA Operations Director, Dr. Benita Blessing (firstname.lastname@example.org).