July 12, 2021
Thank you for your patience as we organize our first hybrid (virtual and in-person sessions) conference, September 30-October 3 2021. You can find the latest conference information on the current conference page.
New: Publisher/Exhibitor letter and Exhibitor Form
- We're looking for commentators and moderators for virtual and in-person sessions. You can volunteer by filling out the Commentator and Moderator Survey.
- Conference registration is now open.
- The conference rate for a standard room at the Marriott Downtown Indianapolis is $189 + taxes and fees/night (max. 4 people, valid Sept. 27-Oct. 4). You will receive a link to the hotel site with the conference rate in your email receipt after registering for the conference.
- FAQs GSA 45th Annual Conference, in-person and virtual
- Banquet Menus
- Chairs of sessions should have received acceptances and notified all session members. Please do feel free to contact Operations Director Dr. Benita Blessing (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you did not receive notification - emails don't always make it to inboxes, and we want to make sure that everyone has been contacted. Thank you!
- We are working with our conference platform vendor OpenWater to finalize the schedule. When a preliminary draft is available, we will send it via email and post it on our website and social media pages. Thank you for your patience as we negotiate many moving parts as we organize our first conference with both virtual and in-person modalities, and amid changing national and international guidelines for the health and safety of large public gatherings. Please email Executive Director Dr. Margaret Menninger (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.